If we were to have coffee today, I would tell you that it's not that I got a ton of sleep. I didn't. I have two toddlers who come in my bed. A good nights sleep is not in the books for me. Not right now.
It's more of a weight lifted off my shoulders. I have been so stressed lately. I have been a big procrastinator. And it took it's toll this week.
Somehow it slipped my mind that I changed my business name and I needed to update my business to reflect the new name. I'm a genius right? So on Monday, I ordered business cards. I have a show this Saturday. What on earth was I thinking. No way they would get here on time right? Wrong. A friend recommended JPGPrinting.com , I ordered my cards on Monday afternoon and they got here yesterday. I was thrilled. They are beautiful. Do you have a business? Use them. Seriously. They were awesome.
Then I needed a new sign. So I put hubby and our good friend on that project. I died when they brought in the finished product. These guys are skilled. After I showed you this picture...
..I would let you in on a little secret that said friend and his beautiful wife are starting a handmade biz of their own. One that we have been pushing them to start for a while now. I would make sure not to spill any of the details on their product line though. I'll let them spill the beans on the awesomeness.
But that is a enough business talk. We are here to relax right? To just chit-chat.
I would tell you how utterly excited I am about where we stand in foster care. Our paperwork has been handed over to our adoption worker. We are expecting a call this week or early next week to schedule our home study. After that it is really only a matter of time. I can't handle my anxiousness at times. I have baby fever badly and a little one is so close to being in our home.
I would tell you how much fun I have been having with our kiddos at home. They are both at such fun ages. Talon is starting to talk to me in
I could brag and chat about my kids all afternoon though. So let's stop here so that you can tell me what's going on with you.
Remember, there are threaded comments, feel free to respond to eachother. Make it a girls day at coffee today.
The pictures not loading for me. :/ I'm so excited to see who God has chosen to be covered with love by your family! :)
ReplyDeletei couldnt see the pic either. good luck this weekend! I have been praying for your family and foster care. xox
ReplyDeleteI think the problem is fixed. And thank you so much. We so appreciate all of the prayers!
Delete