Monday, July 30, 2012

Girls Weekend

I have some of the best friends on the planet. No seriously, you could argue with me, present your besties and try to compete but you would lose. I know it sounds rude, maybe a little harsh but my girls are amazing. I love them. I got to spend extra time with 2 of them this weekend.

This weekend, our hubbies, who are all pretty awesome themselves, took over our homes and the responsibility of taking care of the kiddos and let us skip town for a night. The girls and I headed out early afternoon on Saturday and headed to palm springs.

We went to the pool, we had dinner and watched a great band, had lots of girl talk and shopped the outlets. It was amazing. And much needed.

Sometimes, we just need time to be with the girls. To talk to adults.To get away from the chaos of everyday life and enjoy our friendships. No working, no cleaning. Just being us. Having fun. It was wonderful.

Here are some fun shots from our weekend.






3 comments:

  1. I had a blast my friend! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I spy some Amy Cornwell necklaces ;) Glad you ladies had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand exactly where you're coming from here. There is nothing like getting out with girls! Wish we could do it more often. Found you through the CHQ blog hop. I'm now following you through Facebook, Twitter, and GFC. Love from the Girls at Whimsically Homemade!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails