Seems like such a long time since I have done a shop update. I have been sewing my fingers to the bone but things never seem to hit the shop. It is a good problem to have. A very good one. I am blessed beyond measure.
I have been busy with stocking storefronts. Woot! (do people still say that? I hope so...) You may have seen this shot on instagram. I loved that little shipment and was sad to see it go.
I have also had a few bridal party orders. Those have been a blast. Working with a bride to make something to give to the girls she loves most. So much fun. If you are a bride or know a bride, email me. Seriously, leather clutches they can always use again? Perfection, right?
Anyway, after the last few boutiques, I have stored up a few things for you. But they are going fast, so hurry over and get your goods.
Oh and since I have held out on you for so long, how about a discount?
20% off with coupon code ItsAboutTime
Here are some of the new goods in there:
![]() | |||
| Some Little Lady Purses |
![]() |
| A few Artfolios |
![]() |
| The NEW Ray of Light Clutch |
![]() |
| And I even managed to keep some stock of Chevron clutches |




Gorgeous clutches!!
ReplyDelete