Friday, August 3, 2012

Coffee Date. Vlog status

Coffee date...vlog style? Sure why not. I accept your challenge Alissa. For those of you who don't know, Alissa from RagstoStitches is the lovely lady aka my friend, who hosts Coffee Talk on Fridays. She challenged everyone to post a vlog and in 30 minutes tell her about themselves. I altered the challenge a little but here it goes. Ahhhh!


Oh brother that was nerve racking. Why don't you go give it a try? Share with me if you do. Maybe I will be brave and vlog again next week...what's your vote? Yay or Nay?

P.S. Head over and like us on facebook, there are deets there about an upcoming giveaway when we hit 300 likes. 

14 comments:

  1. So glad you joined in via vlog!! It is nerve wrecking the first time but it gets easier (or you just stop caring...) I loved learning about you! Its so awesome that you guys are going to be foster parents. Thanks for sharing about yourself and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement. I think I will be vlogging more often. It was fun once the nerves wore off haha.

      Delete
  2. I think you did beautifully <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did wonderfully! YAY friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. heading over to listen to yours now :)

      Delete
  4. Since I haven't gotten to really talk to you the two times we have met... I am super excited that you did this vlog so I could learn more about you! Next time we meet we are going to chat, I promise I will try not to be so shy!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we need to chat in real life. Do not be shy. I will have enough shyness for the both of us. Ha!

      Delete
  5. I LOVED your video! So cute and so you! Good job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping over from Alissa's! Loved your vlog! My husband I were kinship foster parents to 3 boys for almost 6 months and that was both an adventure and a misadventure! Praise God for your willingness to help others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a little nervous and a whole lot excited for the adventure, the misadventures are constantly being prayed against but we are trying to prepare. How great that the boys had you for that time, every second counts.

      Delete
  7. REally liked this!!! You challenged me since I chickened out and did a regular post instead of vlog :( I will next week! glad to have met you through the list!!

    http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to check yours out next week. I will be looking for it, so no chickening out :)

      Delete
  8. I love love love that you took the challenge and became a vlogger!! You did great. Can I just tell you how proud I am to be your friend, you are going places and I'm so excited for you and the future of Vessel Handmade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet. Thank you so much for the support friend!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails