If we sat down for coffee today, I would start with a deep breath. It has been a long week. Not a bad week. Funny how when we say long week people usually associate it with bad. The week was not bad at all. Just lots to do. Full of appointments.
Since majority of the week revolved around little man, I wouldn't be able to share much. For confidentiality reasons. I would tell you though that my heart is heavy.
After I asked you to pray for that I would tell you about how proud I am of my kids lately. They are amazing. This week was wearing, even on me. I cannot imagine how hard it was on them, being trucked around or sent off to auntie often. It had to be rough. And they really toughed it out. Yesterday, Talon was a little challenging but nothing too bad.
On top of them just being troopers, they have been amazing helpers. They love doing all the little things that help me out hugely. Fetching diapers and binkies, holding little mans bottle for him while I escape to the potty.
I would brag about how both of my kiddos have begun cleaning their own rooms. Can I get a hallelujah! They do a great job too. At two and four, they have impressed me.
They have been so great we rewarded them with a trip to John's Incredible Pizza. It is one of their favorite family activities. We had so much fun!
Since I am not able to talk about the personal stuff in our lives right now, I would talk to you a little about business. I have been so busy with appointments and the kids stuff lately that I haven't had much time. I am able to pump out orders and not fall behind but when it comes to stocking, I'm failing. I have lots of shows approaching and not really putting out any inventory. It had me nervous. So I called on my faithful assistant and even put our men to work.
We got lots of little things accomplished. I feel better about it all. Still lots of work to do but I am getting there. This has been the hardest adjustment having three. I am still able to keep the house clean (for the most part). We still have yummy food on the table every night. And I still have time to play with the kids for hours on end. I just need to figure out the balance between work and home that I had mastered with only two little ones.
After I finished my first cup of coffee, I would hand over the mic. So how was your week?
I'm linking up with Alissa over at RagstoStitches
It seems like so many have had a long, tough week. Maybe it is trying to adjust to the change in the weather.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting the little ones to clean their rooms. I hope it lasts! hehe Mine go through spurts.
Here's what is new with me:
http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/09/whats-new-with-you-92812.html
Colletta
I hope it lasts too. I can see it fading very quickly :/
DeleteIt does sound like a very full week momma! Hopefully you can put your feet up tonight and relax a bit. I am constantly amazed by all you do and how many lives you touch a bless! AMAZED!
ReplyDeleteI linked up for the first time today with my first ever vlog....oh lordy...
http://domesticdoozie.blogspot.com/2012/09/hello-hello-vlog-style.html
It was. I am glad it is over and I can relax a bit. Thank you so much for your sweet words.
DeleteHeading over now to watch the Vlog! Exciting!!!
love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow! we need to catch up!!
ReplyDeleteFor reals. I miss you! Cant wait to chat!
DeleteOh, your amazing! I miss you friend, and hope to hang out soooooooon!!!
ReplyDelete