Monday, September 17, 2012

Getting Ready in Less than 5 Minutes

*This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Revlon for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Visit Sponsor's Site
I am a mom on the go. There is no doubt about that. I have little time to get ready in the morning and no time during the day to freshen up. I have said it numerous times that being a mommy isn't always glamorous.

That being said, being a mom doesn't mean you have to look frumpy all day every day. What it does mean is that you need to refine your routines. Five minutes in the morning can go a long way. And if you are using the right products, that five minute effort can last all day. Leaving the touch ups to someone who has more time.




So how do we use these 5 minutes? I have found that with a little foundation and some pretty eye shadows, you can transform your look of "I haven't slept in days" to "What do you mean moms have no time to themselves". It is trickery really, letting people think we spent lots of time on ourselves.

So here's how I use my 5 minutes.



In the video I used Revlon's 16 hour eyeshadow quad. I love love love these colors. They are bright and fun. Oh, and to top it off, the name of the quad? Inspired. Perfect for a mom who does everything via inspiration by something or another.



The best thing about these Revlon products aren't even that they are beautiful or that they last so long. Revlon runs a campaign called Revlon Cares, that is their words
"Revlon has championed women’s health by devoting financial and employee resources in support of medical research programs, physician training, clinical care, as well as education and awareness initiatives. Since 1990, Revlon has helped raise over $75 million towards these programs. Below are some of our partnerships:Look Good...Feel Better, NBCC and REX Health" 
The benefits to busy moms are far out weighed by the benefits of those who are reached through Revlon Cares.

exp_exp_logo.jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)

Do you use Revlon Products? Or do you simply need a change? A new look? A little help? Revlon has  this awesome new Facebook App called the Revlon Expression Experiment. You can read about the monthly challenge and then give it a try. Share it or just flaunt it at home. Some seriously great looks. Give it a shot. I dare you!

Some of my other favorite Revlon products that you may want to try out are:
ColorStay Overtime Mascara
ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze lipstick
ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel nail polish
If you post your own expression, which I just dared you to do, why don't you come back here and link your post in the comments. I would love to see you rocking your new look.
**Thi
Visit Sponsor's Site
s is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Revlon for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails