Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Huggies Slip-Ons {Our New Way of Diapering}

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Huggies, but all my opinions are my own. #HuggiesSlipOn #pmedia http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO

In the past few weeks diaper changes have become so rough. Little man HATES to lay still. So when a friend told me about the Slip-Ons she was having her son wear, I was thrilled. A diaper change while still standing, Little Man and I had reached an agreement.


All I was looking for was an easier way to change the boys diaper but the perks just kept on coming. Little man has more energy than he knows what to do with. From the time he wakes up until he falls asleep, he is running, jumping and wiggling his little self around. Since using Huggies Slip-Ons Diapers, our little mover is less likely to leak.


They fit perfectly around his bottom. Although baby booty cheeks hanging out the side of a diaper can be super cute, it is not exactly good for preventing leaks. The awesome fit and stretch sides have made a huge difference in the amount of wet pants we take the boy out of.


In a lot of ways Huggies Slip-Ons remind me of a Pull-Up; easier changes and more flexible for a little mover. The difference is, a pull-up lets your kids know when they are wet and are not super absorbent. The absorbency on the Slip-Ons is amazing. Little man is able to sleep through the night without being changed. With a brand new baby in the house, this is a huge deal. I'm already lacking sleep. Not having to wake a sleeping baby to change his booty is enough to bring tears of joy to a mama's eyes.

When we first purchased our Slip-Ons,  I must admit I was worried about diaper changes while out and about. After opening the package, I was so excited to see that there are tabs, making it easy to remove and put on a new diaper. Granted it's not as easy as just slipping them on our runner but no more challenging than your usual diaper. Do you see what I mean about how "the perks kept on coming"? These Slip-Ons have been such an improvement in diapers for our Little Man.

And just wait, I have some perks for you as well.

First of all, a coupon, so you can try out these diapers on your little ones. The diapers are already a great price, they were $9.49 for the smaller pack and the bigger box (64 pack) was only $24.99. Click here for a $2 off coupon at Target and you are getting quite the deal!

Don't leave yet, I have another perk for you. It's a good one. How about a free $25 to Target? You can use it to buy a pack of Slip-Ons or anything else on your Target wish list! I know I am not the only one with a mile long list dedicated to Target, so go ahead and enter.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

18 comments:

  1. I would love to add some huggies to my stock pile for when the hubs and I are ready to foster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Huggies because they don't leak

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Huggies because they are absorbent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Huggies because they are flexible and comfortable.

    Name on rafflecopter: Mary Happymommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favorite diaper brand is huggies and I LOVE shopping at target! ( who doesn't?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would use it to buy overnight pull ups for my kids

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try these. Slip on sounds perfect for our active guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited to try these. I couldn't find them at the last store I checked...Target it is. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited to try these. I couldn't find them at the last store I checked...Target it is. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. because they're flexible

    rafflecopter: daniel

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love huggies slip-ons! they are so easy to use and can hold over night!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ilike the slip ons because it makes it easier to check the diaper to see if it needs changing especially if you aren't home

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the slip ons are great for active little ones because of the quickness with which you can put them on.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love huggies! They are the one brand we can trust to not leak!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love that my son can move well in them

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like that they are so easy to slip on and off!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We rely on Huggies Slip Ons so much! Love them and your cute pics!

    Kristine -The Foley Fam {unedited}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails