Friday, August 2, 2013

Introducing...

On July 23rd, after 14 long hours of labor, we welcomed our newest little guy into the world. My labor was a nightmare but the end result was a perfect gift from God. I will be posting the whole birth story this week or next. I just couldn't wait one more second to introduce you all to baby boy.

So here he is:




Corbin Grey. Born at 3:22am on July 23rd.
 Our big boy weighed in at 9lb 11oz and measured 21.5inches.



We are all loving having him here. He is the perfect addition to our family and everyone is so happy to have him here. Until I get the chance to post again, here are a few pictures to make your ovaries quiver.









Isn't he the sweetest? Yeah. I think so too ;)

On another exciting note, we are ready to announce the winner of the Target Giftcard Giveaway. Drum-roll please......
Jennifer Bryson!!!
E-mail me ASAP at Vesselhandmade{at}gmail{dot}com 
with your mailing address. 
Congrats!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails