Done. Mama loves it too. You can imagine how excited I was when I got an e-mail of this months events and there was one on Talon's special day. It gets better. The event: "When I Grow Up". How perfect for our little guy who is growing before my eyes.
At When I Grow Up Day, Pretend City will have professionals from the community for the Pretenders to interact with. There will be people from all sorts of professions. The birthday boy is extra excited about the Firefighter and Lifeguard. His sister on the other hand cannot wait to see the manicurist and children's book illustrator. There are so many more too.
The event looks like a ton of extra fun. Pretend City is offering $1 off admission. And we will be there celebrating. We would love to see some of your faces and meet some of our followers in real life!
If you are able to make it, please say hello. I will be the crazy lady wearing a baby and chasing a 1, 3 and 4 year old while trying instagram it all. Ha. But seriously, we hope to see you there!
Event Info
August 23rd
10am-2pm

No comments:
Post a Comment