This month, I got some time to take Talon to his favorite place. Pretend City. I think I have told you all about this boys love for Pretend City. Being able to run around, explore and use his imagination is where I see him thrive. I can not express how much I love seeing his face light up and his brain work. Is there anything cooler than being able to see the wheels turning in their little heads?
Pretend City just opened their new Bayou Cafe and so it was a perfect time for my boy and I to stop by and have some fun. To top it off, they had a little Mardi Gras celebration for the opening. We were able to have our usual fun and also get some extra crafting in while making floats and masks. Ritter's Steam Kettle Cooking served us up some amazing food and we were able to just sit and talk to each other about the day.
As usual, Talon's favorite part was fishing and shooting the water guns. It's always where he spends majority of our time and he made sure to tell me all about it over lunch.
After punching in his time card at all the different areas and cashing out at the Pretend City ATM, we hit up the sand one last time (close second to the water) and headed back to the rest of the kids.
He told Rhiannon all about everything he had done and that they had a new place for her to be a cooker. The Cafe is her favorite part of Pretend City. She has insisted that she gets the next mommy date and we head there to check it out. I won't complain.
Pretend City
29 Hubble
Irvine CA 92618
949-428-3900
Hours:
Monday: 10AM - 1PM
Tuesday - Sunday 10AM - 5PM
Adults & Children: $12.50
Infant to 12 months: FREE






No comments:
Post a Comment