Thursday, March 22, 2012

A week in Instagram photos

This week I am linking up with Jeanette at Life Rearranged for InstaFriday. I haven't linked up in a while and it is always so much fun. So here we are :)

This week while scrolling through my photo reel, I was reminded what a blessing it is to be a momma. Not that I forgot, I mean with kids as cute as mine it is a constant reminder haha. But the photos I saw really show the joy of motherhood.

Let me show you what I mean...

We have been going into the office twice a week. The day usually ends like this. Their snuggles are THE best.

Pop Bottle Science was fun. The excitement in their eyes was even more fun!

She said she NEEEDED this hat. She proclaimed it all through the store.

Holidays are so fun with little ones.

What you can't see in this picture is a squealing Talon ripping tickets out of the machine like a mad man. Priceless.
 Being their mommy is so much fun!!!

 life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. I love how Insta Fridays let me relive our week and remind me how wonderful being a momma is! I totally hear ya! I need to that pop bottle experiment with my kids! They love science! And I love how something so simple can make them so overjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun, just some baking powder and vinegar. Shake it up and there ya go. I was shocked at how excited they were since they are so young.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails