Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Penelope Lane Boutique: A Recap

Ok, so I know it has been over a week since Penelope Lane Boutique but I really wanted to give you a quick recap.

I had a totally new setup that I was IN LOVE with! We kept the old shutters but eliminated pretty much everything else. My hubby built me some ah-mazing crates out of old broken pallets. The new look was a hit and I got so many compliments.


I launched a few new products. My leather clutches were introduced. I cannot tell you how many people were shocked that they were handmade. I also cannot tell you how flattered I was by those comments.


I expanded the art accessory line. My original artfolio design has been such a hit that I knew I needed to grow the line. I added the old faithful crayon rolls and designed what I am calling the art-book. These items sold like hotcakes. I had people coming and asking if there were any left all day. Sold out is always a fun way to leave a boutique.

 


It is always so fun to meet readers, followers, fans and on-line friends in real life. I appreciate everyone of you who came out to support me and the other vendors.

Sarah and Nancy did such a great job at organizing and running this show. I cannot wait for the next one. I will keep you all informed and hope to meet even more of you there!



6 comments:

  1. LOVE the new set up, cant wait to get my hands on s crayon roll or 2!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so fun. Rhiannon stole one before I ever made it to the market.

      Delete
  2. Wow, your setup is AMAZING!! Well done ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I kind of owe the credit to my handy husband. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails