Monday, August 6, 2012

Mani Monday


I am super excited to be linking up with  Glitter and Gloss and Just Love.ly this week for my very first Mani Monday.

Let's just start off by saying that I am a sucker for different shades of blue or gray nail polishes. you can pretty always find me wear one of the two. I have been trying to break the habit. I love color. I love it. I do. I need to remind myself often while painting my nails. BUT I have a big issue with matching and let's face it, not all colors match with everything I wear. Being a mama of 2 toddlers, I cant be changing my nail color all the time

So, I have come up with a solution. An accent nail. That sounds like I am claiming that I came up with an accent nail. You know the thing that is on every pinterest board in America. That, I did not come up with. I just came up with the idea to save me from a world of gray and blue.


All that to say. This week I have a red and white accent nail. Ha!


I love them though. I feel like I can bring in color to my drab nails without drawing your eyes straight to the fact that my nails are purple and my outfit is green.

Maybe these accent nails will bring me out of my shell a little bit? Next week a more daring color? Maybe.



Nail Color: Recycle by China Glaze
Accent Nail Decal: Diagonal Stripes by Long Changed

I am so in love with my new decals. Don't you love them? You have the chance to win two sheets. And a leather clutch. When Long Changed reaches 100 Facebook fans and we reach 300 we will  be having a giveaway. So head over now and like both pages for you shot to win!

16 comments:

  1. Your nails look great. I used to be so set with just reds and pinks, but I started branching out and now I am having so much fun!
    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I didn't realize what I was missing out on. I love playing with colors now haha.

      Delete
  2. Cute! And such a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I am obsessed with purple grays at the moment. I use Seche Vite top coat and it dries super fast. I can quickly paint my nails while my son naps instead of waiting until he is in bed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for the tip. I need to purchase that. Like now!

      Delete
  4. Ohhhhhh I adore this so much, thanks for linking up with us for ManiMonday!

    xo www.justlove.ly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting. I had so much fun. Can't wait until next week!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE the red pop of color! Looks GREAT! I love color too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so cute!! I love doing an accent nail too. And wow I have been hearing so much about long changed lately! I was checking out their shop... they have very cute decals! BTW your blog looks soo cute. Im stopping by from Mani Monday, but decided to follow! :)

    ~Maria-Isabel
    www.agapelovedesigns.com

    P.S. Im hosting a giveaway from Inspired Nails. They make sweet nail decals and such too! If you're interested, come on over and enter! http://www.agapelovedesigns.com/2012/08/inspired-nails-giveaway-and-discount.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and even more so for deciding to follow. Heading over now to enter the giveaway. :)

      Delete
  7. love the gray! im a gray fan fo' sure. and i totally feel you on not being able to change your nail color every other day when you've got kiddos running around. amen sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to find a fast drying something to make sure I can change them out. Although, the gray may just get a fresh coat haha

      Delete
  8. I LOVE that grey and red stripes! my favorite nail polish is essie chinchilly and I have some nail striping tape so I'll have to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails