"Umm hey, I know you just got a foster baby and all but some of us have addictions to certain products and well the shop is lookin' a little bare."
The e-mail came from a friend and she was totally joking. For the most part. Ha.
Anyway, after telling her that I would get my priorities straight, I headed over to the shop to find this.
Holy Smokes. If you have been to the shop lately, I am so sorry. Re-stocking of the shop has definitely been the item at the bottom of the totem pole.
Don't worry. It will be improving soon.
Typically when preparing for shows I list close to no new product. This season I will be listing things here and there. I will try to keep the shop as full and fresh as possible. If I fail miserably, please feel free to email me and let me know what you would like to see in there and I will do my best.
I will be listing items later this week, maybe next. Trying to get back on track.
On that note, what would you like to see more of?
Clutches and/or Canvas Leather Totes, Little girl bags or Art Accessories?
What are your favorite Vessel Products?
The leather canvas messenger tote!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you said that. I have 12 in the works that should be done this week :)
DeleteI love the Art Accessories.
ReplyDelete