Friday, August 23, 2013

My second born

Wow, this week has really been one of reminiscing. A lot has happened in our family over the years on this amazing week.
 


The first was three years ago on this day. My first baby boy was born. A mama's boy from birth.



Over these past three years, Talon has grown and changed so much.



He is the silliest, funniest little munchkin around. The things he says and does crack me up by the second. There is never a dull moment when he is around.



He loves and snuggles like no other. He slays me with his hugs and kisses that often turn to wrestling. He is all boy. A wild child with a heart of gold.


My boy is three today. I might hide in a corner and cry. No more growing up!

1 comment:

  1. You are a wonderful mother, great friend and all around awesome women. Your kids are beyond blessed. I love the way you love them. I am so glad I know you and that god has crossed our paths.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails