Friday, January 10, 2014

Herbal Essences Get Naked

***This is a sponsored post with Herbal Essences but all opinions are my own. The Walmart gift card and information were provided by Herbal Essences.***

A few weeks ago I told you all about a new Herbal Essence line that I was ordering from Wal-Mart and excited to try out. I recieved it and have been using it for about a week and a half. I am excited to tell you what I think of it.


I thought about starting the video by doing one of those amazing hair whips that you often see in shampoo commercials but I'm pretty sure I'd end up looking like a crazed fan at a headbanger concert. That just wouldn't have got my point across so let me just talk to you. Spare you of my lack of graceful and sexy appeal...



 Did you get yours yet? What'd you think?

**Looking for something like this but not sure which to use. Take a look and see what would be best.**


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails