Monday, May 3, 2010

Rock-A-Bow has a blog!!!

After debating myself on the issue I have decided to start a blog. I started a family blog a while back...started being the key word in that statement. It didn't go anywhere, so why would I start one for Rock-A-Bow? Good question! I was recently encouraged by many other vendors in the handmade world. Blogging is a great tool, that is the consensus. So here I am.

What does Rock-A-Bow have to say in a blog? Hmm, I'm not quite sure. You may be able to find some giveaways here, keep up on new products and boutiques/shows I will be at, oh yes and I can guarantee you will hear about my family and crafts done at home. How can one resist sharing about what they love most?

So this is it. I'm really doing it. This is my blog, become a follower and look for new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails