People! I cannot even explain how excited I am to introduce you to my friend Tasha today. This girl is an example of being obedient to the Lord and the fast rising success of her business is proof of His faithfulness when we follow His plans.
I could go on and on telling you about how great this lady and her amazing chocolates are but I'm gonna let her tell you about it all for me. OH, and she is being so kind as to offer us a giveaway! So meet Tasha and then enter the giveaway and of course order some yummy chocolates.
Hello, first and foremost I am the daughter of the King. My name is Tasha-Ann,
and I love Jesus. I am a Wife and Mother of two with a 12 year age
gap. I have a servants heart. I am very blessed with
the love for what I do. I enjoy making others happy and I seem to be
able to do that well, through their stomachs. I am so blessed to be
able to stay at home with my little honey. My husband is Awesome. He
has been such a cheerleader for me. I have been through a lot in my
life. Most of which I brought on myself. I have known Jesus
practically my whole life but have chosen to ignore him for a lot of
it. Praise the Lord for Grace. Since I've fell back in love with him,
life has been so much better. I am blessed beyond anything I could
dream.
I have been casting chocolate since I was about 12 or 13. My
mom brought home a 50lb box of chocolate and a bunch of molds and that
was the start of something awesome. I taught myself. I have been trying
to get my daughter to help me make candy but she only likes to eat the
finished product.
Tasha-Ann's Sweet
Treats started
getting serious about 1 year ago. When I realized that I had a product
that people wanted. I have always loved making candy, and that was
usually what I always brought to anything I was invited to. Even though
friends and family knew what I did, it just wasn't on their mind to
share. This is something that people need to see. They have no idea
sometimes, the candy that I can make. So after much thought and tons of
encouragement from many people I started a page on FB. Since I have
done that the Lord has blessed me. I get to glorify him, give him
thanks and praise while making others happy and bringing some joy to
their event. I am blessed to still continue being at home and work my
business.
My Mission is to bring some expensive looking candy to your
event for budget friendly price. Custom candy like this is not hugely
available because the cost is so high. I believe your party favor
should be edible or useful. Why spend all that money on something that
someone will throw away, when you can spend all the money on something
that someone will get to eat? I love doing this so much, I wish I could
just give it away. (We will later.) Yay!
My inspiration comes
from my friends and family. As soon as I have a theme, I take it and
run. When I find a candy mold that I know someone would enjoy I try to
make it for them. It brings me much joy to bring joy to others. That
is my way of telling you I LOVE YOU!
I specialize in Chocolate
Lollipops for almost any occasion, theme, or event. Candy comes in
many different colors. All colors are white chocolate flavored. I am
able to fill some molds (depending on size) with cookies, caramel,
sprinkles, graham crackers, marshmallows, cake pop filling and so on for
an additional cost. I am getting more creative
with my fillings by the day. I also offer Chocolate covered pretzels,
strawberries (in season), marshmallows and soon will be introducing cake
pops, but in the form of a candy mold. For the pops I make homemade
buttercream icing.
I try very hard to keep my prices low. I do all
this by hand and alone. The more notice for an order the better. I give
free samples at scheduled appointments. I like to see your invitations
and color scheme at our appointment. That way I get a better Idea of
what you would like. I can mail out orders however it will be an
additional fee. More time for order to be fulfilled would be required on
a mail order. Delivery is available, cost will vary.
I will be
introducing new items in the summer since I am so limited on selling
candy. (melts at body temperature). I am able to make chocolate during
the summer as long as your event is indoors and the nights are
cooler, otherwise its a no go. Get orders in early for winter
holidays. I will be limiting my orders and closing shop temporarily so I
can have time with my family.
My favorite candies to make, are the
novelties. I love quirky, funny, "oh my gosh I didn't know you could
make that", kind of candy. I have a big "Golden Ticket" candy mold.
So Fun. All pieces come individually wrapped in cellophane and tied.
I
believe the Lord has plans for me that He has not revealed yet. The one
thing I hope you take away from reading this, is that you see the Love
Christ has for you. As I am writing this I feel the Lord tell me that
someone will read this and she will feel broken. I don't know who that
is, but what I do know is that God is so faithful and Loving and he
loves YOU! I am so humbled to have been asked to share Tasha-Ann's Sweet Treats with you. It will be an absolute pleasure to
serve you, and a honor to have my Sweet Treats at your next event.
Ummm, she's pretty stinkin' cool huh? I knew you would love her. Want to love her even more? Tasha is offering the winner of our giveaway a box of either 30 baby shower or birthday themed chocolates. That is a prize worth at least $45 y'all!





No comments:
Post a Comment