![]() |
| {image source} |
Last week I had to close the shop. Remember that?
I hate doing that.
I hate turning away potential long term customers. Killing potential relationships built. Not getting you what you came looking for.
Hate. Hate. Hate.
You get the point.
We reevaluated. We looked at where we are, not only in this business but at this season of life. We already hired a seamstress. What more could we do? Could we afford more assistance? Then you guys e-mailed. You NEEDED the shop reopened. You needed gifts and favors and products. You needed us open.
So we took another leap of faith. We hired another seamstress. You may have seen the call on our fan pages. I was shocked with the response. I thought I would be lucky to get one application. I got several. I thought the decision would be easy. We had some seriously talented people we had to sift through.
In the end we found someone who we feel is the perfect addition. We are thrilled. We are not overwhelmed. We have re-opened the shop!
Unfortunately, we still have been too busy playing catch up to actually photograph items before they leave to their new homes. So you will have to bear with us as we gradually swap those out.
I promise that
At the rate we are headed, we may even be lowering the turnaround time and in the next few months we hope to get back to being a ready to ship shop. How cool would that be?
We look forward to your continued support and business. Thanks again!
-The Vessel Handmade Team

I love the signature "The Vessel Handmade Team"
ReplyDelete