Looking back about 5 years ago, I can remember in detail the feelings and I thoughts I had when the ultrasound tech told us that we would be having a girl.
There were so many flashes of our future and all the sweet events we would have. Her first day of school, her first date and prom, her graduation and wedding.
Last weekend we had one of those firsts that this mommy dreamed about. Rhiannon had her first little sleepover.
It is bitter sweet watching your kids grow up. Your relationship and bond changes gradually as they become more independent. I love seeing my girl mature and grow. I hate the thought of her growing up. She is not a baby anymore.
Oh, but the fun you can have with a sweet little girl.
![]() |
| Crafting time. |
![]() |
| Make-overs |
![]() |
| And Fashion Shows |





Awww :) Such a sweet momma you are! I'm so looking forward to this in my future!
ReplyDelete