Monday, June 6, 2011

I {Heart} Mondays - Father's Day

With Fathers Day right around the corner, I thought I would gather up a few handmade items geared towards dads. Let me tell you, there is some super fun stuff out there.

First up, how sweet is this card? I love the little feet on daddies. This is so our daughter. She loves to dance, especially with her daddy. You can find this card over at dearnic on Etsy. Or just click the image. The link is in there.

Next is this beautiful artwork by NiceDay4aWhiteWedding. The word father is printed in over 30 languages. I love the color, the sentiment and really everything about it.


Last but definitely not least is my friend Amy Cornwell. I was going over just to grab an image of the guitar pick keychain but Amy had this image up on her page and I loved all the dad products she was featuring. So many different styles for different personalities. My favorite is still the keychain though. Love it.


What are you getting your dad or husbands this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails