Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Bucket List

Did you know that tomorrow, June 21st, marks the first day of summer. Thanks to a smarty pants cousin of mine, I do.

Last year a friend of mine made a summer bucket list, a few things that her and her little one wanted to do through out the summer. A few weeks ago, I began using pinterest, I'm not addicted at all by the way ha! While pinning, I stumbled on a few summer to do lists.

I decided that we should probably have one around here. So I grabbed a board, scrapbook paper, a sharpie and mod podge. I convinced the hubby that he needed to help and we came up with some fun stuff.

Here is our final product. It is sitting in the kids room just waiting to inspire, create memories and be checked off.



I think everyone should have one. It is so exciting to know all the great things we will be doing in the next couple months. To make ours, I just cut my paper into 2" strips, wrote what we wanted to do and mod podged them to a board that my husband cut down. It's pretty simple. If you make one PLEASE show me your finished product.

I'm thinking I might blog about each thing as we do it. Would that interest you?

What are you doing this summer?

5 comments:

  1. So Cute and what a great idea to have it all written out... i might make one of my own as well. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love that you made it so cute and colorful!! Can we have a craft night and you can teach me how to make one? Or make one for me?! ;) just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOO cute!!! yes, you blogging about each thing would interest me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I think I'll try and make one tonight! And yes, please blog about it! You should create a linky, so we can join in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice idea! I am gonna make one for me and the hubs, only in blog format though..lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails