I've decided to take on the "challenge" of this workshop. So starting this week, I will be linking up. This week's prompt was green. Green is a very broad topic. I wish I was prompted to be inspired by something fabulous like the outdoors or some handmade wonder. BUT being a mommy of a two year old girl, all I could think of was this little pixie...

Rhiannon, is obsessed with all things girly. Princess and pixies are the common theme in our home, so it makes sense that Tinkerbell would be the first thing to pop into my head when the color green is mentioned.
Since I couldn't get Tink out of my head, I decided to run with the inspiration. I searched high and low for something, anything Tinkerbell that would inspire me. You see, I am not a big character fan. I don't like them as themes or on my kids clothing. I don't know why, I just don't. We often joke that Rhiannon's love of Disney characters is a cruel cruel joke. Ha!
Anyhow, after searching high and low, I found it. A tutorial for a tinkerbell halloween costume. And to sweeten the pot, there is a Peter Pan one as well. How cute would my kids be roaming our church's Harvest Fest in these:
Tutorials and Costume Source- Makeit-loveitAdorable, right? I think I just may go for it.
oh my goodness, that Peter Pan costume is TOO cute! I love it.
ReplyDelete