Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What they Wore Wednesday


Today I am taking the kids to Disneyland and they are lookin' pretty cute, if I do say so myself. Since this week was a WIWW fail, I thought they could fill in for mommy.

First up is Rhi. She actually put her outfit together this morning. I'm not big on letting her pick out what she is going to wear when we go places but after this morning, she may just have free reigns!



Shirt and Capris- Old Navy
Sandals- Payless
Headband- Allora Handmade

Then Talon. He is the hardest to catch a shot of lately. He is on the go and not wanting to pose. So here you have it, Talon playing with sissy's princess' at the play table.

Shirt and Shorts- Childrens Place
Sandals-Payless
Crazy Bedhead- Being up from 1:30-4:00am!!!

2 comments:

  1. What cute kids!! Loving there outfits, I bet they will have a blast at disneyland.

    Your blog is super cute I found you via the pleated poppy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails