Everyday, I strive to be a better person. A better Christian, more like Christ. Everyday I strive to do what I think He would do. Everyday, I fall short. I fail at living like Him.
I am not trying to get you to comfort me or lift me up. This is a truth in life. We will all fall short of the glory of God. BUT we should never stop striving.
This week, I have something amazing in store for you all.
There are women in my life, that when things get tough or when I feel like I CANNOT do it, That my sin is too big or no human is capable of living for Jesus, these women are there to model for me.
Whether I need to call on a friend to stand by my side, someone to pray for me or simply someone who has been through it and can model a righteous life before me, they are there.
This week, a few of those women are here! Are you excited? You should be.
There will be 3, maybe 4 women who have been extremely influential in my walk and my faith. They will be here to share. You are going to love it. So come back on Wednesday (since Toddler Talk is Tuesday) and hear/read what they have to say.
You will be moved, inspired and uplifted. Trust me. You will love these women.
WHAT>! Clearly I haven't been over to your blog lately. EEEK MAKEOVER! I love, love, love, love it! Seriously. L.O.V.E it! AND I think you should paint your booth screens peach or turquoise to match your new blog colors. Seriously. I'm being serious. EEKK FAB!
ReplyDeleteOK, now that I actually read the post. I can't WAIT for this series! Sounds like some late night sewing reading to me.
ReplyDeleteHow fabulous! I can't wait to read posts from these ladies. Great idea!
ReplyDelete