Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Toddler Talk Tuesday

Sorry todays post is a little late. I wanted to wait until I had some photos to share with you.

Today I took Rhi to get her first big girl hair cut. She has had her hair trimmed up once before by my friend Tess, who is amazing and always does my hair! This was the first time she got to go to her "salon" and get a full blown cut.

We went to Rainbow kids and it was awesome. I grew up getting my hair cut there and knew it was always a fun experience. A few of our friends have taken their kids to Cool Cuts and they look super fun but I just couldn't fork out the amount of money they ask for a basic cut.

When we got there, there was only one person working so we had to hang out for about 30 minutes. Next time, we will make an appointment. The wait wasn't torture since they have lots of fun toys. Rhi and Talon especially liked the Play House. I think I need to invest in one. My children have never played so well together.

Rhi was such a good girl and made me super proud. I took lots of pictures to show her daddy since he couldn't be there. Here are some of my favs.

Waiting....

Not so sure.

Toys will help.

Before...

Fast scissors


After!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails