Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rhiannon is 4

Four years old. Four. It is such a big deal of a number. No longer can I squeeze her into the toddler category. No sneaking her into the classifications that keep her in the "baby" years. She is a pre-schooler. A little kid. Over night my first born went from baby to child. I hate it a little.

She is at such a fun stage. I love where she is at. But I can't help but feel like time is ripping me off. How did this all happen so quickly? How did 4, sneak up on us like this?

I don't know how today got here but it did. As hard as it is on this mommas heart, Rhi is beyond excited. I think this year is the first that she has really gotten into her birthday. She wanted to plan every detail of her party with me. She counted down the days. It has been so much fun.

This morning I took her on a coffee date. Just her and mommy. We talked about her. Let the focus be just her, that doesn't happen often with two other littles around.

So today, to celebrate her, I thought I would share her with you...


1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet beautiful little one! Oh have I enjoyed watching you grow into a precious little girl of God! I love you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You can come rock in my rocking chair, Ill share with you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails