I have been getting lots of e-mails lately about when and where all of the shows that we are doing will be. I thought it would be easiest to post it all here for all of you local readers.
Saturday October 27th-
Product will be at two locations this day!
Queen Bee Aliso Viejo
Aliso Viejo Conference Center
31 Santa Barbara
from 9am-3pm
Fall Boutique & Fundraiser
Home Boutique
14715 Ragan Dr. La Mirada
10am-4pm
On the 27th I will only be attending the Queen Bee Market, so if you would like to visit, come on over. My amazing assistant will be managing our mini booth at the La Mirada fundraiser and she will be able to help you with anything you need.
Saturday Nov. 3rd.
The Market at SCC
Saddleback Covenant Church
23401 Madero Mission Viejo
from 10am to 2pm
Saturday Nov. 10th
Adoption Fundraiser...
Details coming soon
Lastly...
The Cornerstone Church Christmas Boutique
This is our first annual Christmas Boutique to be open to the public and I am beyond excited. I will give you all of the details soon. ALSOOOO.... if you own a handmade shop and are interested in being a vendor, email me at Vesselhandmade@gmail.com. We are still looking for vendors. This event has been a week long show in the past that goes along with our Christmas Tea. The boutique has always done very well and are excited to open it up this year!


You my dear are a busy busy bee! So wish I could be one of your vendors! Wow!
ReplyDeleteJust hop on an airplace and join us :)
DeleteWhat a good blog you have here. Please update it more often. This topics is my interest. Thank you. . .
ReplyDeleteadministradores fincas sevilla