
Since Rhiannon and I got our Modern Housewife aprons, I have been dying to whip something up with her. Since Rhi is only 2, it was a little difficult to find something that she could be really hand on with. This little dessert was perfect. So, grab your little one and try it out.
You will need:
Marshmallows
Chocolate Chips
Sprinkles
Lollipop sticks (I used skewers and cut off the tips because my grocery store was sold out)

Step 1:
Put your marshmallows onto the lollipop stick
Step 2:
Melt your chocolate in a double boiler. I am ghetto so I just use two pots. Make sure to stir it often so you don't burn the chocolate. Transfer your chocolate into a bowl so the little ones don't burn themselves.

Step 3: Dip Marshmallow into chocolate, then dip into the sprinkles

Step 5: Enjoy! Simple right?

(I actually prefer them as smores with graham cracker crumbs instead of sprinkles but that's not as fun for a 2 year old to work with)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHh I SO had a double boiler, I JUST gave it to the thrift store not even a month ago! I would have given it to you! Oh and anbo LOVED this treat! Thank You friend!
ReplyDeleteThese look super yummy!
ReplyDeleteI tried e-mailing you awhile back that you were the winner of the Project 320 giveaway on my blog, but I'm thinking the e-mail may have gone to spam...
I just need to know now whether you would like 2-$20 gift certificates or 1-$40 gift certificate? Also, would you like them e-mailed to you or would you like me to print them out and mail them to you?
Please e-mail me at: swirlsofcreativity(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks!