Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WIWW- Week 2

Ok, so this week was crazy but I managed to get most of my outfits in here. Let's take a look.
(I also realized that I wear my ugg boots way to much. What can I say, I like comfort.)
Went to dinner at Chipotle with a couple of friends.
Shirt and Under shirt- Forever 21
Jeans- Forever 21
Shoes- Payless

Bible Study
Top- Old Navy
Undershirt- Target
Jeans- Target
Ugg Boots- Sports Chalet
Headband- Allora Handmade


Played with my babies all day and then ran errands with the hubby at night.
Shirt- TJ Maxx
Cardigan- Target
Adorable Brooch- Olive Blue
Jeans- Local boutique
Boots- Milano Shoes

Went and ran around at the park with the fam.
Shirt-Solomon Beads
Under Shirt- Target
Jeans- Old Navy
Ugg Boots- Sports Chalet

After 10 minutes at the park this was the new look.
All of the above plus
Sweater- Forever 21

Comedy Night at my church
Top- TJ Maxx
Jeans- Target
Boots- Ross
Necklace-Premier Designs
Bracelet- Anchor Blue

Moms Night Out
Uh Oh I have a repeated cardigan...
Different brooch though-The Pleated Poppy

4 comments:

  1. Love the top you wore to comedy night. Very cute outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! I like the cardi outfit. DEfinitely cut enough to repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flower pins!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails