Thursday, January 20, 2011

Losin' the Pounds

Let the diet and exercise begin! Okay, so technically, since I am a breastfeeding momma I cannot diet. However, I will be eating more healthy. Not healthy but a little healthier than I am now. Yeah, I said it. I am NOT going to eat healthy. I don't want to try and fool myself. I love me some carbs and sweets. I will be cutting back but not cutting them out. Have you ever noticed that the more you fight it, the more you crave it? So why torture myself?

Anyway, if you follow me on twitter, you may have heard that I have this goal of fitting into my engagement dress by my anniversary. Actually, it already fits, just not like it used to. So here it is, the dress and what I looked like in it then.
Wow! So you think I can do it? I don't. Ha! You see how much faith I have in myself? Little to none. So I will need your encouragement. I also need you to hold me accountable. M goal is to lose 14 pounds. Maybe if I am lucky I will be able to squeeze into my wedding dress also. Yes, my wedding dress is smaller than my engagement dress. Two reasons. One, I had more incentive to work out and look amazing for one day. Two, it's called a corset people. Learn to love them. I did. Why can't we wear those things everyday?

What do you think? Could I pull that off? Can you hear me laughing at myself? Because, well, I kind of am. See I need your help! Push me! My anniversary is July 2nd. Let's rock that dress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails