Okay, Let's give this a whirl. For the first time ever I am going to do What I Wore Wednesday. I intend on doing this every week from now on. Hold me accountable people! By the way, I did take pictures for every day but the hubby deleted them on accident. Opps.
As far as the background. Well, the only room with a full length mirror is the kids room, so please forgive me in advance for any mess or toys joining in on the fun.
Date Night! Dinner and shopping. (Yes my husband is amazing and took me shopping for our date)Jeans and Tank- Target
Cardigan- TJ Maxx
Boots- Ross
Necklace- Salon 180
New Years Party/Playdate at my HomeShirt- Forever 21
Jeans- Target
Ummm...shoes... well I guess I shot the picture to high.
Jeans-Old Navy
Tank-Target
Cardigan- Forever 21
Tank-Target
Cardigan- Forever 21
Ugg(ly) Boots- Sport Chalet
Beanie- Krochet Kids Int. ...Check them out, now, seriously!
Oh Man! I went there...Let me just be real with you. I cleaned all day and played inside with the kids. Frankly, I wanted to be comfy and comfy I was!
Oh Man! I went there...Let me just be real with you. I cleaned all day and played inside with the kids. Frankly, I wanted to be comfy and comfy I was! Husbands wrinkly sweater- Tillys
Yoga Pants- Old Navy
Super comfy socks- Kohls

Welcome & Cute outfits!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your first week!
ReplyDelete