Sunday, January 30, 2011

My first quilt

Remember when I told you all about the nursery, here? And then there was a change of plans here, I decided that I would be making Talon's quilt myself. Well friends, the quilt is finished. Can I just tell you how much I love making quilts? Or how much I love this quilt? Oh man, I want to show it to everyone. I don't think I have ever been so proud. Don't worry, I humble myself when I look to the detail. Ha! I mean come on it is my FIRST quilt. Sooo, you want to see it? Sure you do, take a look!


Isn't it wonderful? Oh yeah, Talon loves it too. So does Rhi. They had a blast playing on their blankies together (you will see hers sometime next week when I do the room reveal). Okay so, you can see it here too just not well.



6 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the quilt and I LOVE the new look of the blog! YAY you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smiles tell the real story!!! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone. As far as the look, it is only temporary. It will still be simple and in these colors but I just whipped this up to hold me over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I love your fabric!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails