The new year is here and with it came a ton of ideas for Rock-A-Bow. Not only is my brain filled with new ideas but also a great deal of motivation. I thought that you, my followers, should be the first to know what is about to happen. A sneak peek without an actual peek.
A New Look-
I will be switching over from Etsy to Big Cartel. It's a huge leap but after reading this over at Gussy Sews, I am convinced it is the right choice for me and my business. BTW that means I am clearing out the etsy shop to add new items (you will read about those in just a few seconds). In order to clear the store, everything is 30% off. Yes, you heard me right 30%. Just type in the code NEWYEARchanges.
Anyway, back to the changes. Big Cartel will be a whole new look. Fun but simplified. There will be a new, simple and clean look to the blog as well. With a button that you can all add to your blogs. It's gonna be rad! Do people still say that? Doubtful but I like it.
The new store and all new look should be here by the end of the month. I'm trying not to rush anything since I have the two little ones.
New Products-
This is what I am most excited about. I am totally changing the concept of the shop. It is going to be totally directed at babies-young kids. Although it is already mostly that, it will still be a big change.
New styles of bows...fabric bows. A lot more fabric through the store since I LOVE FABRIC now. Lots of headbands. Some adorable felt flowers that I have been playing with.
Oh yes, clothing! Yes clothes. I am so super thrilled about this. Starting off with just a few items but will expand as I go. There will be appliqued onsies. There will be some re-fashioned dresses. There will be completely handmade dresses. It will be fun!
New Things Happening-
Not sure exactly how many or how often but there will be guest bloggers. Super excited for this as well. Just emailed a friend, who I ADORE and you will too, to ask her to be the first post. Ahh! I cannot wait
There will be tutorials. I mentioned this a little before. Said I wanted to do it but never did. Well it WILL happen this year. They will help me to continue crafting for myself and my fam. That is something I do not want to lose sight of.
I am also hoping to start posting about other items or blogs I love. There are so many handmade business' and mommy bloggers out there that I just know you all would love. I should be sharing them with you. So I intend to.
There is so much going through my head right now. I am sure I forgot something but I thought I would share and get you excited with me. Make sure if you don't already follow Rock-A-Bow, click to follow now. You will not want to miss out on this!
No comments:
Post a Comment