Let me start off by saying that being a mommy is by far the most amazing and rewarding job I have ever had. It is my most favored role, that and being a wife. But being a mommy often means less time for "me". It is rare that I get to do things for me and when I do, I bring my kids along. I love taking my kids everywhere I go but it often means that I will be rushed and probably a little frustrated when I do things like, let's say, shop.
That is why I am especially excited to share this upcoming event with you. Nordstrom Fashion Island and Alissa from RagsToStitches have teamed up to bring you Personalize Your Style, a trend show and shopping event.
At this event, we will get to meet with their personal stylist and take a look at all of the hottest trends, learn how to maximize our wardrobes and get this, if you go on Wednesday morning they will have arts & crafts and movies to entertain our kids! That's right folks, a little piece of time just for mama!
Alissa has asked 6 bloggers to team up with her and Nordstrom for this fab event. I am so honored to be one of the 6 bloggers that she has chosen. And I am super excited to invite you all to come learn how to transition your wardrobes with me.
The event is taking place on Tuesday Sept 20th at 6pm and Wednesday Sept 21st and 10am. I will be at the Tuesday evening event and would love to meet you there but feel free to attend the Wednesday morning if that fits your schedule better.
Oh, by the way, the event is free!!! You heard me right. Nordstrom Fashion Island is offering this to all of you for FREE!
So head over here and register for the event. Please let me know if you are attending. I would love to meet up with you.
The event will be held once a month through the end of the year and possibly longer depending on the outcome. SO let's make this month a huge success. This is definitely an event I would like to stick around!
No comments:
Post a Comment