Friday, September 2, 2011

INSTA-Friday

life rearranged
The past two weeks have been complete chaos. I think I have mentioned that a time or two here on the blog. I have also been missing, I know I told you I would be back this week and it's looking like I was wrong. I will be back next week with lots to offer. I promise!

I am going to make time to tell you all about Talon's fun party, show a little tutorial and share about our time at the PBS SoCal event at Pretend City. I WILL make time!

For now, I will just give you a peek into what has been keeping me so busy.

Little man turned one! We through him quite the birthday bash with 80+ guests. Yes, yes we are insane. Yes, I know that is bigger than many weddings. Craziness!

His party was a hit but it was lots of work. Decorating and baking were a blast though. Worth every second.


We went to Pretend City the next day. Had so much fun. Mama was/is tired though.


It has required lots of caffine. However, budget said I was out of coffee money so I stuck with the homebrewed stuff and the awesomeness that is Dr Pepper.

Now that the party is over, I am focusing all of my creative energy and thoughts on The Threadery and getting products together. Luckily Nicole came over and we got my space looking super cute and it is keeping me inspired.


5 comments:

  1. luv your creative "nook" area!! what every mom would give for one of those!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that "Be Inspired" sign in your room! I also want one of those desserts you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) birthday to your cute little man!! Your sewing area looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I am going to link up with Jeanette next week. :)

    Just wanted you to know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Come check it out if you get the chance! www.yellowmedaisy.com

    Blessings...Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics. I can't wait to see the party post. Your room is adorable! I'm so jealous. I NEED a crafting/sewing room so bad.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails