You see it's not just a product, it's a cause. This item represents so much. It funds so much. It is so amazing to me because it backs up something I stand so strong for...life.
What on earth am I even talking about? Let me tell you. This Mama Bird Painting by Lindsay from Aisle to Aloha. Lindsay is a part of Handmade with a Purpose and has chosen to donate the funds raised directly to Bowie Crofton and Severna Park Pregnancy Clinic.
I suggest you go straight to the AisletoAloha blog and read all about it. If you feel led, purchase the painting. I know I will be ordering mine soon.
I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want one! its GORGEOUS! I LOVE it! It sorta goes along with the theme in the girls room! i LOVE it! oh did I say that already! I might get one too, I just have to talk to the hubster!LOVE!
ReplyDelete