After a long weekend away at Creative Estates, there was lots of family time this week. Most of it was spent in our swimsuits and although I love you all, I just don't want to get that real with you. Ha! So here are the days we actually put some appropriate for the blog clothing on.
Shirt and Cardi- Target
Skinny Jeans- Old Navy
Boots- Ross
Purse- Local Boutique
Necklace and Bracelet- Premier Designs Jewelry
Hairclip- WhippyCake
T-shirt dress- Crazy8
Leggings-Target
Messy hair- park play

On Thursday, we went to Disneyland. Oh and the mess in their room? I can only crop so much. Remember I was gone all weekend at Creative Estates. Talk to my husband!Tank-Target
Shirt- Forever 21
Jeans- Target
Shoes- Payless
Camera Strap- SheyB
Necklace- Swag from Creative Estates, generously given by The Vintage Pearl
it's Emily Blunt!!! Have you looked her up yet?! ;)
ReplyDeletecute outfit and your little one is so adorbs!!!
Your cute!
ReplyDeletelove it, and you do totally look like Emily Blunt!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Especially the Tuesday night outfit!
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute! I hope to meet you in September at BlogSugar:)
ReplyDelete