
This time next week I will be heading to San Diego to set up for my very favorite show of the year, The Queen Bee Market! If you live in or around Del Mar or if you will be in the area, you should come check it out. Really, even if you won't be around, you should make a trip. There are some amazing vendors with lots of fun stuff (vendors listed below).
The admittance fee to the market is only $6 and that includes parking. It is a nice big area so there will even bring your strollers. Kids under 12 are free by the way. So convenient you can bring the whole family. If you are like this mommy though, you will want to leave the kids at home so you can shop freely. Girls day! That's just me though...
Just take a look at all of these amazing vendors who will be there, including yours truly!
Spring Show Vendors
I hope to see you there. If you would like to meet me in person, e-mail me. We can set up a time to connect!
Have so much fun at QBM! Wish I could go....maybe next time! But, I will be at Blog Sugar!! Woot Woot!
ReplyDelete