Monday, April 11, 2011

I {Heart} Mondays-Creative Estates Style

 

As most of you know, this past weekend I attended a creative blogging conference, Creative Estates. It was an amazing event. I learned a ton, I bought and received some great products, I sold some products and got my name out and I met some amazing women who I’m sure will be lifelong friends.

With so much to talk about, I have decided not to try and cover it all in one post. Instead I will spread it out over this week. Starting with this I {Heart} Mondays post. Let me show you some of the stuff I got this weekend, (some I purchased, some I traded for and some I was just given), and tell you about the wonderful women behind the product. This isn’t even including the AWE-some swag that I was given!

20110411_0333

First up is Olive Blue or Nicole Milkie. Olive Blue is a Ladies and Babies Boutique with some super cute stuff. Obviously my favorites are the items I got but she also has some super cute cowls and baby leg warmers that I am dying to get my hands on. The items that I did get though are a zippered pouch and a little nester hair clip. I wore the little nester on Saturday and got a ton of compliments. The pouch? I cannot say enough about it. I LOVE IT! The flower, which Nicole designed and created herself, is the perfect touch to an already fun product.

20110411_0329

Next, Amy Cornwell. Amy has some adorable things. I got these super cute earrings. I love the contrast of the two bright and fun colors. I think they would really cutesy up a plain white or black outfit, don’t you? Amy also has stamped jewelry in her shop that is to die for. I am drooling over a few items right now. Passing the link onto my hubby for future shopping. In fact, I have a few items tagged on my desktop as we speak. I hope he spots them.

20110411_033120110411_0332

Then there is Jacqui at Craftee McGee’s. Oh, how I love my new necklace and headband. Love the knitted bow on the headband. I usually would not wear something so big. I am very timid about those things but this bow is ridiculously cute. I am so excited to step out of my comfort zone and sport something so trendy and fun. The rosette statement necklace…don’t even get me started! LOVE!

20110411_0330

Oh yes, my new Whippy Cake. I wore my hair in a ponytail Friday night and let me tell you how much this dressed up my “I just walked through a storm” hair. I am so crushing on my hair clip. It took me like 20 minutes to decide which color combo I wanted and of course came back to my usual dark colors. How could I not? Look at this beauty!

20110411_0263

Don’t you all just love my new goodies? There’s more cute stuff coming later this week that I received as swag. Maybe tomorrow… we will see.

3 comments:

  1. Cuuute! YAY for supporting sweet, creative friends!

    (PS. LOVE my Whippy Cake too! So fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! I may be a wee bit jealous of your new items! LOVE! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your cute new stuff! I'm glad I was so generous & gave you all that Craftee McGee swag ;) Miss you like crazy lady!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails