Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby Brynn's Quilt

Remember the baby shower I showed you last month? What I didn't show you was the gift I made for the baby. Because well...I wasn't finished with it yet. I gave it to the mommy to be yesterday after I had hubby snap a picture for you all to see it.

(Please ignore how wrinkly it is, I had it rolled up in a bag all morning before realizing I had no picture of it)

What do you think? I will be starting on a semi-matching one for the big sister to be this week and will share that one with you as soon as I am done.

I'm linking up with...

5 comments:

  1. I think its AMAZINGLY CUTE! I think you are very talented! Great job friend! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!! You are very ambitious. I made a quilt once...and that was exactly the point. I have never been able to bring myself to start a project like that again! I have too much craft ADD ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Saw you on Made with Love linky party. Sew glad I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so talented...that quilt is beautiful. lovey love love!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails