Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WIWW- Creative Estates

This weekend I had every intention of taking pictures of all of my outfits and having the best WIWW ever. Um I failed. I was so distracted by all I was doing and all of the fun I was having. So, I have 2 out of 5 outfits for you to see.



Friday Morning-Afternoon.
Shirt- Old Navy
Skirt- Forever 21
Shoes- Target
Necklace- Bought years ago and refashioned by me.
Clutch- Olive Blue



Friday Night. At the end of the night, hence the messy hair.
Shirt- Forever 21
Jeans- Target
Boots- Ross
Headband- Rock-A-Bow

Thanks to Sandy A La Mode and all of her pictures she took of us this weekend, I have a shot where you can see one more outfit. Now this picture was take at the end of the day Saturday after we were running through the rain loading up our stuff, so I am a mess. Now that you have my disclaimer...

Shirt- Anthropologie
Super Skinny Jeans- Target

Aren't my friends super cute? That is Nicole (Olive Blue) and Lindsay (AisletoAloha)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE! You were the best roomie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked adorable all weekend! Even in the rain =) So much fun with you. Can't wait for our Margarita date. I'm dyin' for some chit chat! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked fab all weekend! I especially loved your anthro shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, It was so great meeting you! I'm so glad we got to have some really good time at dinner that first night! It was a blast all weekend long! I bet you were so happy to be home with those sweet kids of yours! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could have been at CE! Nice to "meet" you and I love your outfits - super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails