Friday, July 8, 2011

Insta-friday Fun

life rearranged
This past Saturday I celebrated 5 amazing years with my husband. I think I mentioned that a few times already. Sorry, it was very exciting and I can't stop talking about it. This will be the last post about it, promise. I think.

I captured our date with some fun pictures via Instagram. It was a great day!

After 5 years, my man really knows me. So we started our morning the way every morning should begin...with a Venti iced beverage!

Up next was a bike ride on the beach. Unfortunately, my beach cruiser skills aren't advanced enough for me to shoot pics while riding. So, let's skip to lunch.
We parked on Magnolia and rode our way to the pier. Translation for those who are unfamiliar with Huntington, about 2 and a half miles. We shopped on the boardwalk and surronding area and had lunch at BJ's. If there anything better than their avocado egg rolls?

After lunch, we rode back to Magnolia and went down to the water. Hung out on the beach for an hour or so. It was a gorgeous day!

I goofed off on the drive home. We got dolled up and headed out to dinner.

I had the hottest date in the whole place by the way!

Dinner at Ruth's Chris. One word amazing! Okay, a few more words, do not leave there without ordering the Sweet Potatoes.

It was an amazing date. Can you tell?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails