Friday, July 15, 2011

Insta-friday

life rearranged
This week has been an absolute blast. I thought I would take a break from the vacay to share some fun with you.


The fun started on Saturday with Sew Funky Market. The place was overflowing with people. I am so glad I snapped a picture before it opened up.

I came home, packed and got ready for vacation. Vacation began the next morning. We headed up to Arrowbear. I will tell you all about it sometime next week. This was our view, gorgeous.

Our time in the mountains was 3 1/2 days full of laughing, playing and....

...Dirt. There was lots of dirt. So much fun!

After a few days the kids were home-sick so we decided to head home and finish off our vacation as a staycation.


We live in SoCal so of course we started off with a trip to the beach. A long family bike ride. It really tuckered these little love bugs out.
We are all having so much fun. And of course relaxing.

I enjoyed sharing some fun instagram pics with you BUT I'm back to vacationing. I'll be back Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Not much better than spending a few days in the mountains! Looks like the kids had a great time. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture of them sleep is ADORABLE!

    ashley
    http://laluceimagery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - the pic of your cuties sleeping is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails