About a month or so, my friend Nicole and I let you in on a little secret we had been keeping. Today, I would like to formally introduce you to The Threadery.The Threadery is quickly approaching. Nicole and I have been busy, busy, busy and working hard to make sure that this market is going to be fun and full of amazing product. We have quite the bunch of vendors lined up for you. Have you been dying for the announcement of who will be there? I know I have been going insane wanting to blurt it all out. So, drum roll please...
The Threadery Vendors are:
A Handcrafted Home
Bethadee Zoo
Eisley Rae Etsy/BigCartel
Fairly Fabulous Etsy/BigCartel
Fleeting Beauty
Happy Bee Boutique
LillyBug Lane
Little Wellies
Make it Cozee
Mama Matryoshka
Moxxie Essential Care
Nature Mamma
Olive Blue Etsy/BigCartel
Polka Dots & Poppies
Rags to Stitches
Rellas Bellas
Rock-A-Bow
This Little Piggie
Click on the vendors names to check out their shops. Make a shopping list ahead of time so you know what you are looking for when you come shop with us :)
I like the end of the video the best!
ReplyDeleteAh-mazing!!!! I love the video, it's adorable. I am so honored to be a part of this with so many other inspiring women!!! xoxo Great job girls!
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDeleteyes i'm posting on both of your blogs. i LOVE you girls & i love this video! it turned out so great! so proud of you girls & so wishing i lived close enough to be a part of this with you! also....nice necklace ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the video! I am really nervous but the excited kind of nervous!! :-D Can't wait to meet you ladies.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the way it came out! I'm so excited to see it all together :) this is just the beginning :) my favorite part is the end too!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLittle Wellies and my links aren't working :(
ReplyDeleteHere are my links:
www.facebook.com/naturemammahandmade
www.etsy.com/shop/naturemamma
www.naturemammahandmade.blogspot.com
Thank you!