Friday, May 3, 2013

Heaven is a Dance Floor

Our God is a party throwing God. He celebrates when we come to Him. He rejoices with us. Isn't that what worship really is? Us falling at the feet of Jesus in celebration of what He has done, what He has given us. He meets us in that place.


In the years since I have been saved I have often felt left out by those around me partying. By radically changing my life for Christ, I had left behind a lot... I thought.
 

As I walked into the Chris Tomlin concert, I was reminded that the life of partying wasn't taken from me. It was altered. It was made better.


Louie Giglio shared at the concert and spoke the words I was needing to hear. "Our God is a party throwing God. We, as Christians, have left the partying to the world but we have so much more to celebrate."


While hanging out with my husband and friends at the concert I realized that's what we were doing. Transparent Productions, a promotions agency who brings Christian artist all over the nation, threw a rager of a party and God met us there.


The music was phenomenal. Chris Tomlin is even better live than on the radio. The crowd was on fire. Laughing, dancing and having fun. This place was filled with worship. It was a party like no other I have ever seen.
 

Transparent Productions went above and beyond. They produced this concert, that not only filled the amphitheater with great music and a whole lot of fun but set up a place for us to meet with The Lord. To be reminded of His greatness and promises. I cannot wait for the next show. I cannot wait to see what God has in store, how He will use Transparent and their artists to move each of us.

I am so thankful for companies like Transparent Productions for giving us this place to worship. To party alongside each other, before our God. They have a few shows coming up too!


First, the Hillsong United Concert in Los Angeles on Friday June 7, 2013. It is at the Hollywood Bowl and starts at 8 PM. You can get some info and buy tickets here... I may have cried when I realized I couldn't make it to this one. I'll blame the preggo hormones but between you and me, I was just really upset to miss it.


I will however be attending FISH Fest on June 29, 2013, at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine California.  Go here to get your tickets and any info. Tickets go on sale today (May 3rd). Be sure to get 'em fast. Oh, and if you plan to go, let me know. I would love to meet you all in real life!!


Whether you are in So Cal or live far away, check out Transparent Productions. Find a show by you. You will NOT be disappointed. Pinky Promise.

 Get info on:
Their website 
Or Follow them on:

Now go buy your tickets to FISH Fest! I want to see you there!


“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Transparent Productions but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #BurningLights   http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an awesome night! So glad you could experience it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It was above and beyond what I was already excited for!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails