Friday, May 17, 2013

Land of Nod

Going on baby number four, I have had the time and opportunity to really pin point our nursery style. Something modern and fun but still holding onto the sweetness that every baby should contain. Land of Nod offers just that: beautifully on trend items that are well made and pretty affordable.

Animal Wall Art

We have been glancing on-line lately, looking for new pieces to add some new furniture and decor to what we already have. I am really hoping to give our new little guy a space of his own even though he will be sharing a room with his very girly sister. The biggest piece I am hoping to add is a comfy rocker or glider for late night nursing and just good old snuggling. 

Swivel Glider and Ottoman in Aruba

When I saw this one, I about died. It looks so comfy and practical and the color. Oh, the color. I would love to sit in this chair. To have memories with my sweet little one rocking by his crib.

Oh and if the little ones are anything like Rhiannon was when I brought Talon home from the hospital, they will want to be involved in every little detail of baby boy's day. That includes rocking and nursing time.

Sailboat Nod Chair



I want them to feel welcome to be a part of everything. To help and keep me company. A chair like this, next to mommy's chair would be so much fun. Plus, do you know how stinkin' cute my kids would be hanging out in this thing? I mean I will use any excuse to add this to our home. Ha!

As you could guess, the second I found the Land of Nod site, I was putting things on a wish list like a mad man...until I discovered that they had a registry. Of course I set one up. Who cares if I already sent out my invites, I will be sending everyone there. I want it all!!!!

In case you haven't caught on, I am beyond stoked about my new find. If you could only imagine the pregnant cartwheels I did when I heard that Land of Nod is coming to California!!!!  Not just anywhere but only miles away at South Coast Plaza. ::Enter school girl squeel here!:: Dying you guys, dying!

Decor on Safari - Zebra
This zebra just might be found in a store I can send my family to...you know the family who won't dare enter their credit card number on the interwebs (yes, there are still people who won't and I am related to all of them).

May 31st, the grand opening of Land of Nod at South Coast Plaza will be happening. You need to be there. Like for real. There will be giveaways happening all day and customers who come to shop early will be getting free goodies. And let's be real, with products like that ^^^ do you want to miss the opportunity to win or receive what they have to offer? No? Me either.

I cannot wait to go and shop the store. Until then, I will be stalking the website. Making sure I didn't miss anything I want or need.

If you can't make it to the opening or you aren't local, it's okay, you can find them all over online.

Oh, one more thing...
Land of Nod- Real Families
The Land of Nod is having a Win a Room Sweepstakes that runs from now until 11:59 PM CT June 17, 2013. With a grand prize winner receiving a Room designed by The Land of Nod, including:
(1) Design consultation with The Land of Nod design team.
(2) Room makeover with selected product from The Land of Nod.
(3) Feature in The Land of Nod Real Families section of an upcoming Catalog.
Total Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $4,000!!!!

You can thank me now for sharing that. I was almost greedy and left it out to better my chances. So, you are welcome. 
Let's have some fun, head over to their site now and come back to share with us what items are on your wishlist! 

“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Land of Nod, but all my opinions are my own. #PMedia #NODinCA   http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.”

2 comments:

  1. A chevron zebra??! SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! I love it!!! I can't wait to check out Land of Nod!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I about died. My office needs it...but Rhiannon would steal it.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails