
Park Day and then a BBQ with our amazing friends, the Benson's. You can readtheir family blog here.
Tank- Target
Cardi- TJMaxx
Jeans- Target
Flip Flops-Target
Brooch- Made by Me
Camera Strap Cover- Eclectic Whatnot


Tank- Target
Cardigan- Forever 21
Jeans- Target
Shoes- Payless
Brooch- Soon to be released by Rock-A-Bow
Miss Rhiannon insisted on making a debut. She played at the Bensons while I was at the baby shower.
Sweater- Target
Bow- Rock-A-Bow
Messy Hair- Wrestling Daddy
Sweater- Target
Bow- Rock-A-Bow
Messy Hair- Wrestling Daddy

Undershirt- Good ol Walmart
Shirt- Old Navy Outlet
Jeggings (oh yes, I am a jegger)- Style4Less
Boots- R0ss
Bracelet- A gift from Stacy at Solomon Beads. Go check them out, like now, they are one awesome family with some great jewelry!
You are so cute. I love the new broach and the third outfit. I love that look on you. You are a doll my dear friend!
ReplyDeleteHad to comment because you have an awesome name--HA! Love your outfits, you are adorable!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! You are so sweet to mention our beads! Thanks friend!!! Love the brooch!!
ReplyDelete