Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Half Birthday, What?


Woah, Woah, Woah...half birthday? 6 months old already? This is all happening to fast. My baby is going and growing up on me. I remember with Rhiannon, my first, time flew but it was nothing like this. Is that normal? The second grows up faster? Maybe, I'm just more distracted having two? I mean I don't actually believe that in the recent years time has in fact sped up. However, this boy seems to be entering into childhood and out of babydom all too quickly. Yes, I realize I am making words up. You would too if you were realizing your time as a mommy to a newborn was long gone.

Not only is he already celebrating a half birthday, he is doing so much.

-Rolling all over the place, including right off the couch =(
-Actually playing with toys
-Talking up a storm, or babbling whatevs
-Smiling constantly, like seriously none stop, even when he cries
-Scootin' like a mad man, although he is stuck in reverse
-Pulling himself up on all fours
-Cutting his first two teeth

And so much more. STOP THE INSANITY. Someone tell my children to stay little forever!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kristen, doesnt it just fly by!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 months?! Holy moly. He is such a handsome little man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know he is growing way too fast! love the smiles

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails