I have been seeing these lists everywhere and I thought it would be fun to make one up. So, if you want to be my BFF you have to know:
1. I love Jesus. Like more than anything. Even more than cake. And Starbucks!
2. I met my Husband in Highschool.
3. We both thought the other was to good for us.
4. We re-met on Myspace. That proved we were meant for eachother. Ha!
5. As a kid, I was taller than everyone. They called me daddy long legs and made me cry.
6. My husband is 6' 5" and makes fun of me for being short.
7. I act like it bothers me but I secretly love it. Can you tell that daddy long legs thing traumatized me?
8. In 4th grade I started developing and prayed that God wouldn't make me get boobs.
9. I regret that prayer often.
10. Sometimes I say way to much.
11. Even more so, I speak to soon.
12. I regret it most of the time. Hubby gives me a hard time.
13. I let my 2 year old eat french fries.
14. That started when she was 1.
15. She eats cake too. Lots of cake.
16. I wasn't always a Christian.
17. Sometimes that unsaved girl peeks her out bad head.
18. I have a tattoo.
19. It has nothing to do with being bad. It is a cross and bible verse.
20. I want more.
21. I used to do beauty pageants. I was Little Miss Orange County.
22. I am equally proud and embarrassed about that.
23. I hate talking on the phone. I feel awkward.
24. I really want to be a clean freak.
25. I'm too lazy for that.
Umm that's all the random I can think up. Should we be BFF's now?
I will be your bff.... if you could handle all my quarks! I've got LOTS!!!
ReplyDeleteHey I actually knew most of these facts:] Except for the beauty pageants, I may have to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteYes, we should be bff's. and i will never call you daddy long legs if you promise to never call me Nicoley Rolley Polley! Kids are mean
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete